“Two Great Dinners”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

While on business in Canton, I dined here with two business associates twice - and we had two great dinners!

I had the Baked Tortellini with Spicy Sausage on our first night. The sausage was homemade and really tasted fresh - it was good and spicy and very flavorful. On our second visit, I had a steak which was also really good and nicely seasoned.

We had a great server the first night and the hostess fit us into his section when we returned the following night. Looking forward to visiting Canton again, so I can eat here again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The food was just average for the price. Make sure you make a reservation before going here or you will be made to feel stupid from the minute you walk in the door. Even though we didn't have a reservation they sat us because there were empty tables and no waiting at 6:30pm on a Friday night. Also, do not ask for any special requests. I asked if I could have my chicken breast on my pasta dish hand breaded like they do for their chicken parm (same price) or just change the sauce on the chicken parm to the vodka cream sauce and the waitress said the kitchen was just so busy they couldn't do any special requests. In a place like this, that wasn't that busy remember, I didn't think it was too much to ask. I will not be returning!

2  Thank jemitch804
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have lived in the area for a long time but have never been to Sylvester's. A friend of mine took me there for dinner for my birthday and it was yummy! We all had seafood and it was very tasty. The atmosphere is very dated.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The food and atmosphere is excellent and would recommend the restaurant to anyone. The dinner menu seems pricey but the food makes up for it and the portions are resonable.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

You wouldn't tell from the outside that the quality and flavor of the food is always consistent. The restaurant could use updating but don't let that deter you from the uniquely prepared specials. Pricy but worth it. The wine list could use an update also.