“Time after time it's a great experience.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in North Canton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Outstanding staff and front desk assistance. I left some clothing in my room when I left and the staff was extremely helpful and recovering and securing it for me until it was picked up. I only stay in Hampton Inn's when and if they are in the area of my visit. Thanks again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for the great review we appreciate the time you took to do it. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to help you recover the items you left behind. I have shared your comments with the team and are looking forward to your next stay with us, we welcome the chance to serve you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Excellent and helpful staff. The manager was knew the area very well and helped me find the places I wanted to visit. My only complaint is the condition of the mattress in the pull-out sofa. It was a little moldy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. We value each and every guest and appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to assist you in locating the areas you wanted to see. I have also shared your comments regarding the pullout sofa with the housekeeping staff and they are taking the appropriate steps to address the situation. We use these comments as an opportunity to improve on our guests' experiences, thank you for for sharing with us. We look forward to another opportunity to have you stay with us the next time you are in Canton.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Nice, modern, clean hotel, with friendly staff. Convenient location to most areas of Canton. We were welcomed with fresh chocolate cookies when we checked in. Our room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Linens were plush No complaints !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property here on Trip Advisor, we appreciate it. I have shared your comments with the staff and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the cookies as well. We also hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Canton area!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Spotless, extremely clean- everything from the lobby to my room- Wish all hotels were as clean as this! Breafkast display was above and beyond expected, well maintained, fresh/warm. Also, staff were all very nice and friendly .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience here with us. I am very happy to be able to share your comments about the cleanliness with the housekeeping team as they work very hard each and every day! I have also shared your comments regarding the breakfast and the staff friendliness with the team at our morning meeting! It is a great way to start out a Monday! Thank you again for taking the time to share and we hope to see you again on your next trip back to Canton!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had screwed up my reservation - meaning to stay two nights but only reserved a single night. When I checked in I asked about an additional night, they were booked but they put me on a list. It was less than 3 hrs when they called and said they had a cancellation but I needed to switch rooms. They were great in offering to change me reservations, on what to do with my luggage, etc until my room was ready. Great Service - Cheers

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to accommodate your second night! Our team works very hard to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay. I will be sure to let the front desk know how much you appreciated the assistance and service they provided you with! Thank you again for completing the review and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our group has stayed at several of the hotels in the Canton area...and the Hampton Inn and Suites is the best so far!! We were welcomed warmly and received great care while there. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cakbm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your most recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. We take the time to share all of our Trip Advisor reviews with the staff so we are aware of the things we are doing right and the things we can work on to improve. We thank you so much for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Canton!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel had everything one could need. Was clean and at a good price as you had a complimentary breakfast which included hot items as well as yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal with toppings. I would definetly suggest staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your positive review and comments. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests enjoy themselves while staying with us and we are very glad that you did. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Canton!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Canton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton
Courtyard Canton
Courtyard Canton
#4 of 7 in North Canton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Canton? Share your experiences!