“Good Meal with a Fun View”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 356th Fighter Group - CLOSED

356th Fighter Group
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: 356th Fighter Group is the areas only authentic WWII Restaurant located at the end of the runways of the A/C Airport. Dedicated to the heroes of the War. Authentic memorabilia, artifacts and music from the era. Come back in time to a simpler era with huge windows that overlook the runways.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Meal with a Fun View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went with my boyfriend for dinner at about 6:00 on a Friday and we had no problem getting a table. (We could have waited 10-15 minutes for a seat by the window to open, but opted to just sit near the windows. Window booth seats would be worth waiting for though to watch the planes take off and land). The inside of the restaurant is very fun, lots of stuff to look at and very atmospheric. Good music too. After our dinner we actually walked around and looked at everything! Our server was very professional, our food very good, and it was served without much of a wait. Loved that they cut my baked potato open and served the sour cream/chives/butter right there in front of me. Both of us loved the warm bread and salad, and I enjoyed a root beer they must make there. We had a coupon but our bill was still very reasonable for the cost. We both said it would be a good place to take people who are visiting, especially parents/grandparents who grew up in the WWII era.

• Visited October 2012

Canton, OH
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food is always delicious and the decor is very unique. Be sure to try the beer cheese soup. It is a nice destination for a special occasion.

Akron, Ohio
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My friends an I went to the Bomber Group This past Sunday for the brunch. We did not make a reservation but there was no problem getting us seated right away. I was happy because there where 10 of and we where seated within 1 minute. The server greeted us right away and walked with us to the buffet describing to us the different types of food they offer and where to get the plates. It seems like we could not stop eating the food was so good! They had everything from seafood to waffles. The price was around $15. I thought that was good because my coffee was included. We will for sure be going back for brunch again!

• Visited September 2012
canton
“GREAT CRABLEGS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I love to go to the 356th Fighter Group on Mondays or Tuesdays because they have all you can eat crab legs. Plus we always have a friendly accommodating waitress when we go.

THE BEST EVER

• Visited August 2012
New Braunfels, Texas
“Poor Customer Relations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

A party of six of us went to the Fighter Group for a late lunch on a Sunday, not realizing that they only served brunch until 2:00 pm. We arrived at 2:05 pm and VERY RUDELY was told they could not serve us, but we could sit on the patio and drink until they opened again at 4:00 pm for dinner! It was a very hot day and did not feel like sitting outside for two hours and drinking for two hours. It was the way we told this that really made us determined not to ever return there again. We all went to Texas Longhorn, had great service and probably a better meal then would have received at the Fighter Group. Six people is a lot of potential money to turn down. The atmosphere/ambiance at the Fighter Group is great and we certainly did wish to eat there. Never again though.

• Visited August 2012