“nice place”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Eastwood Mall Complex beside Dillards. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“nice place”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were here for lunch on a weekday -nice place to eat - good atmosphere (although it was little dark in the dining area) We had the burger and a chicken salad. Both were good . servers were friendly and helpful in my selection as I do not like spicy food. the restroom were fantastic - beautiful tile and very clean.

• Visited September 2013

Naples, Florida
“Second times a...”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

charm. I have been to this restaurant twice now and both times the food was very good. The atmosphere is upscale and relaxed and when you enter the fragrance of the wood grill temps your appetite. The most recent lunch I had at Firebirds was just last week and they were running a luncheon special. Our waiter Robert P was very helpful in getting the meal we wanted. We ordered the Blue Cheese Sirloin Steak and asked if we could substitute another side it came with mashed potatoes. He informed us we could substitute and suggested the loaded baked potatoe! WOW! The steaks were done as we ordered them and they were delicious! Definitely a must return I recommend this place highly! The bar is spectacular a visual delight.

• Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have visited twice and found both times that the food was well prepared and presented. The staff pleasant. It is a "grill" so not much choice for a vegetarian who doesn't care for salads as a main course. Since it is a chain restaurant, I assume that is the case with all of them. The location inside the mall is very convenient and it is a positive addition. It is a bit dark and loud but the staff was very helpful in turning the music down a couple of notches so that we were able to converse easily. Wish I didn't have to ask!

• Visited July 2013
Warren, Ohio
“Another wonderful visit!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We visited on my birthday and chose a table on the patio. Our server, Courtney, noticed a card on the table and asked whose birthday it was. She wished me a happy one and later even another server came by to do the same. These gals seem very happy in their jobs and we received excellent service. Courtney even brought out a card for me signed by the whole staff!

I had the $22.95 Special which included a crab cake and slaw appetizer, Caesar Salad and prime rib with mashed potatoes, all excellent. MY wife enjoyed the two crab cake salad, her friend the salmon and my friend the steak kabobs. All were very good. We'll be back.

Visited July 2013
“You feel like royalty when you go !”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I went with a few friends after work and we all got drinks appetizers and dinners! The filet with blue cheese was amazing !!! Could have been better service the lady seemed to know two of the people we were with me and service wasn't that great :/

• Visited March 2013