“Another wonderful visit!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Eastwood Mall Complex beside Dillards. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited on my birthday and chose a table on the patio. Our server, Courtney, noticed a card on the table and asked whose birthday it was. She wished me a happy one and later even another server came by to do the same. These gals seem very happy in their jobs and we received excellent service. Courtney even brought out a card for me signed by the whole staff!

I had the $22.95 Special which included a crab cake and slaw appetizer, Caesar Salad and prime rib with mashed potatoes, all excellent. MY wife enjoyed the two crab cake salad, her friend the salmon and my friend the steak kabobs. All were very good. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I went with a few friends after work and we all got drinks appetizers and dinners! The filet with blue cheese was amazing !!! Could have been better service the lady seemed to know two of the people we were with me and service wasn't that great :/

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Ate here twice this past week.First for dinner then a few days later for lunch.The atmosphere is great as is the service.Very attentive and polite.The food selection is great as well.There is a good variety.The food itself is also very good.The only downside is it is a bit costly.My only other wish would be daily specials to offer even more variety.Overall a very good dining experience...one we would do again.

3  Thank wap4172
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We popped in here while travelling through while our kids where in the mall. The service was off the hook good! We had the crab and spinach dip with some drinks and it was excellent. Once our kids joined us, they had fresh squeezed lemonades which were some of the best we have ever had. I heard from many people in the area about how good this place is. I would rather go out for dinner once a month and come here than spend less to get boring old/taste the same food!

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear never2latetotravel,

Thank you so much for stopping by Firebirds. I appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, food and lemonade!

Looking forward to serving you again the next time that you are passing through.

Becky

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Located inside the Eastwood mall, this restaurant is very overpriced for this low economic area.
The food was average and the service was slower that 2 nearby restaurants we visited last week.
Decor was nice but the friday night crowd was very loud not a romantic place for a date.

1  Thank Roger B
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Roger B.,

Thank you for the valuable feedback regarding our Niles, OH location. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We value your business and would like to the opportunity to contact you regarding your experience. Would you please contact me via email at bhall@fbgrill.com? A member of our management team would love to reach out to you.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Becky