“Excellent service and apps!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Eastwood Mall Complex beside Dillards. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We popped in here while travelling through while our kids where in the mall. The service was off the hook good! We had the crab and spinach dip with some drinks and it was excellent. Once our kids joined us, they had fresh squeezed lemonades which were some of the best we have ever had. I heard from many people in the area about how good this place is. I would rather go out for dinner once a month and come here than spend less to get boring old/taste the same food!

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear never2latetotravel,

Thank you so much for stopping by Firebirds. I appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience and am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, food and lemonade!

Looking forward to serving you again the next time that you are passing through.

There are newer reviews for Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Located inside the Eastwood mall, this restaurant is very overpriced for this low economic area.
The food was average and the service was slower that 2 nearby restaurants we visited last week.
Decor was nice but the friday night crowd was very loud not a romantic place for a date.

1  Thank Roger B
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Roger B.,

Thank you for the valuable feedback regarding our Niles, OH location. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We value your business and would like to the opportunity to contact you regarding your experience. Would you please contact me via email at bhall@fbgrill.com? A member of our management team would love to reach out to you.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Love the food but to costly for what you get and area. I have ate at 3 other locations and only one made the price worth the meal.

I figured it would be a bit cheaper being in the area it is. Server was wonderful but one table over had a horrible server. Beautiful remodeling however.

James,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Firebirds. I am glad to hear that you loved our food, service and atmosphere.

Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I went with a few friends after work and we all got drinks appetizers and dinners! The filet with blue cheese was amazing !!! Could have been better service the lady seemed to know two of the people we were with me and service wasn't that great :/

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Sawylady8,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding Firebirds. It's really great to hear that you enjoyed our Bleu Cheese Filet, drinks and appetizers but I am so sorry that the service was not up to our usual standards. I will be sure to pass this information to our management team as your feedback is invaluable to us.

Looking forward to serving you again soon,

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I had a pleasant dining experience at Firebirds last Friday evening. The service was what would be expected at a slightly upscale facility with accompanying pricing. We did not make reservations but were seated after a 10-15 minute wait at a very pleasant bar area. I would say we ll be back . Decor and lighting etc is what you'd expect in Scottsdale /Southwestern US.