“Best Mexican restaurant in area”
Review of El Jalapeno

El Jalapeno
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 8, 2014

After getting two recommendations about this place, we tried it and loved it. The food was awesome and their margaritas are to die for. We will be going back there, soon I hope.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Really nice food, staff very friendly and attentive! I had the steak and chicken fajita special. So much food I couldn't finish all of it.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Of all the Mexican restaurants we've been to, none compare go this one. The service is outstanding, the wait staff are friendly and quick to refill your drinks, chips, and salsa. Food always tastes fresh and you never have to wait long to get it. They also serve some killer Margaritas!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

El Jalapeno makes the best margaritas around. We have been to most of the Mexican restaurants in our area and they are by far the best. Not even close. Their food is awesome also. I have tried a number of dishes and everything is good. Every dish I try I think it is my new favorite and then I try a different one and it becomes my favorite. Currently my favorite is the enchiladas supremas. My wife loves their fahitas. They come out of the kitchen sizzling hot just like they should. Good chips and salsa too!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is one our favorite restaurants in the area. The food and service never disappoint. Like another reviewer has said, we've been to Mexico and this place is authentic and delicious.

Been to El Jalapeno? Share your experiences!