“Tasty!”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I eat Indian food at least once a week. I've found Bombay Curry's chicken tika masala some of the best! They spice it in a variety of ways by request. Very nice employees as well.

6  Thank msergi

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have never had Indian food and was pleasantly surprised. The place had nice decor, clean and everyone was so very polite. My husband had a lamb dish that he was very happy with and. Had chicken. Wonderful taste experience especially if you like curry. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because we had a new waitress who knew absolutely nothing about the food or the menus. She had been working there for two weeks and said how much she loved it there but was clueless about everything. The owners should teach their servers the menu. Other than that, it was a great dinner and we will go back for thier buffet so we can sample a variety!

7  Thank Pamela R
Reviewed May 27, 2013

They served a buffet that had all their dished named. So if there was one I liked more than others I would order that on by itself the next time I came in. If you like Indian food I recommend this one.

7  Thank Pat R
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I can't say enough great things about Bombay the service the food is amazing they are at the top of my list for great restaurants. A++++++thank you for giving Niles some variety..

10  Thank Leslie52372
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Friendly, helpful, quick service. Hostess Ariel, was a complete joy, very conversational and helpful explaining the menu. Great menu, quality food.

13  Thank Rob C

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!