“Great "to go" service.”

Description: Across from the Eastwood Mall
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
“Great "to go" service.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Friendly, helpful, quick service. Hostess Ariel, was a complete joy, very conversational and helpful explaining the menu. Great menu, quality food.

Visited February 2013
13 Thank Rob C

“Lunch Buffet is a must!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went here for the lunch buffet. The food was DELICIOUS! And it was only 7.99! I will be back again.. and again.. and again!!!!

Visited January 2013
11 Thank JennyK816
Newton Falls, Ohio
“Fab food, fast.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I never knew I liked Indian food and then I came here. I love this place the lunch buffet is the best option. It includes masala tea and mango smoothie drinks and most of the time carrot pudding, my favorite! The waiter is always helpful and prompt. Read the menu if you are not doing the buffet. The menu gives a pretty good rundown on what everything means.

• Visited January 2013
10 Thank ddawnb75
Ohio
“Excellent Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was my first Indian dining experience. The lunch buffet gives you many choices to sample different entrees. I especially enjoyed the curry dishes. You know that it's good when you see people from India eating there.

• Visited January 2013
11 Thank OhioFishMan
Ohio
“Give curry a try!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped by on q whim and loved it. We have returned ferequently and brought friends. They were also impressed/.

Visited June 2012
13 Thank DJ44446

Been to Bombay Curry & Grill? Share your experiences!