“high point”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I really like their food. I go for lunch and dinner. the last time I was there for lunch, I had their grilled cheese sandwich. I got to pick what kind of cheese I wanted. it was very tasty and not all bread and no chesse. they also have a nice dinner menu. casual dining, but good food.

4  Thank purplerosemary

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've stopped in a few times now and always get a delicious entree. The chicken dishes are cooked to perfection, juicy, very lightly breaded and so flavorful. Definitely worth going back again & again.

1  Thank gnitas
Reviewed April 16, 2014

this place has a restaurant and a bar. if you want to take the family with kids go to the restaurant. good variety of food at a very good price. if you want a drink go into the bar. great drinks and great food. try the pizza burger splash with sausage. you get a lot at a great price.

2  Thank rick m
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Go here quite often. Great happy hour. Almost all appetizers are half price 4-8 Monday thru Friday. Same for well drinks and draft beer. Excellent pizza. The pizza is thick and they do not skimp on the extras. In the summer time they have a nice patio. I would recommend this place.

1  Thank TKOHIO
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped and got a bucket of beer and ordered a pizza to go High Pointe pizza was one of the best I ever had.