This hotel rings out "adequate." It's clean and relatively new, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is fine, and there's a heated, indoor pool (but no whirlpool). The rooms are quite basic, though, and the hallway on at least one floor can be extremely smoky. (The place should go smoke-free; this is 2010.) Few alternative lodgings exist in the area, so this appears to be the best choice in the area. Just keep your expectations modest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Lordstown/Warren/Newton Falls Hotel has been awarded the Quality Excellence Award for 2007. The Holiday Inn Express Lordstown/Warren/Newton Falls is located directly off Ohio Turnpike I-80 at exit 209 and only 6 miles from the Lordstown General Motors Assembly Plant. Also centrally located near the Delphi Packard Plant, Lordstown Kraft Maid Outlet, Packard Museum, and Nelson Ledges Quarry and Nelson Ledges Race Track. This new and highly rated hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet , a deluxe complimentary Express Start Breakfast, indoor heated pool, 24 hour fitness center, business center, and microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms. The hotel also offers themed Jacuzzi suites and meeting room space available for small meetings or parties. Our staff is Smart Service Plus trained to give you excellent service and care above and beyond your expectations and the competition. Must be 21 years of age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren Hotel Newton Falls
- Holiday Inn Newton Falls
- Newton Falls Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren Ohio