We stayed in one of the Parkside Cottages, the cottage was very cute & clean. You are only issued 6 of each piece of silverware & towels, even though it sleeps 7 & we rented it for 7. Other than that it was quite nice, I would bring beach towels, the pool towels are the size of dishtowels, and quite thin. The indoor pool is very nice & they have a great sledding hill, the kids loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Punderson State Park and only 50 minutes southeast of Cleveland, Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center is a historic English Tudor-style mansion featuring 31 spacious guestrooms, 26 fully furnished two bedroom cottages, a conference center that accommodates up to 100 and an elegant full-service dining room with views of Punderson Lake. Enjoy a challenging round of golf on our picturesque 18-hole championship golf course. Other activities and recreational opportunities include hiking, swimming (indoor/outdoor pools and sandy beach), boating, fishing, tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punderson Manor Hotel Newbury
- Punderson Manor Resort
- Punderson Manor Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Newbury