Great place for our ladies get-away to celebrate a milestone birthday. We arrived on a cold & blustery day to a friendly check-in clerk and a clean, cosy & warm cabin. Having the gas fire already going for us was very welcoming. We spent Saturday afternoon enjoying the nearby Amish shops and Middlefield Cheese House. We ate dinner at Mary Yoder's Amish resturant.
We all expressed interest in returning with our families to take advantage of the hiking trails and eating more great Amish food. Such a beautiful area to explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Punderson State Park and only 50 minutes southeast of Cleveland, Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center is a historic English Tudor-style mansion featuring 31 spacious guestrooms, 26 fully furnished two bedroom cottages, a conference center that accommodates up to 100 and an elegant full-service dining room with views of Punderson Lake. Enjoy a challenging round of golf on our picturesque 18-hole championship golf course. Other activities and recreational opportunities include hiking, swimming (indoor/outdoor pools and sandy beach), boating, fishing, tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punderson Manor Hotel Newbury
- Punderson Manor Resort
- Punderson Manor Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Newbury