We had a great stay and very relaxing. We wanted a quiet get away and this was the perfect place for it. The only issue we had was that there were no towel racks in the bathroom. Fall would be a perfect time for this because of the scenery. Our kids are all grown and gone, so we had a great time just hiking and lots of walks. The lake is much nicer; looks like they have taken better care of the beach area than in years gone by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Punderson State Park and only 50 minutes southeast of Cleveland, Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center is a historic English Tudor-style mansion featuring 31 spacious guestrooms, 26 fully furnished two bedroom cottages, a conference center that accommodates up to 100 and an elegant full-service dining room with views of Punderson Lake. Enjoy a challenging round of golf on our picturesque 18-hole championship golf course. Other activities and recreational opportunities include hiking, swimming (indoor/outdoor pools and sandy beach), boating, fishing, tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punderson Manor Hotel Newbury
- Punderson Manor Resort
- Punderson Manor Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Newbury