“Bad for a Bob Evans”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Service was really poor. Very unusual for a Bob Evans. I found the food good but it seemed they were cutting corners. Smallest size of two scrambled eggs I ever saw and they gave me about four bites of hash browns.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went with a fairly large party, including 3 little ones. The wait staff was very good to us. They were also very patient, as we needed to use an E-coupon and had no idea what was an entrée, etc. The food was delicious, the bathrooms were clean, and we would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love Bob Evans breakfast! This Bob Evans was nice, service was a little slow, but we were there are peak time on a Saturday morning and it was very busy! I've never had a meal at Bob's that wasn't great!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Bob Evans is my favorite breakfast restaurant and this one did not disappoint me! Service was great as was the food! Doesn't get much better that this!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our server was very sweet and fun with the kids. Our food came out quickly, hot and delicious, and a great value! We love coming here to eat, it is always a great experience!

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!