“Excellent food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dearborn, Michigan
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I totally enjoyed my dinner at Elements. The food was inovative, delicious and reasonably priced. The service was fabulous! It is a good place to get together with friends and talk. The music was not too loud. As a group of 8 we had a great waitress who took very good care of us with a pleasant and efficient presence. I hope this restaurant maintains this level of service/food. It is definitely an asset to the Newark area.

Visited April 2013

“Nice place!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Elements has a real nice atmosphere. I was staying in the hotel so I had their complimentary breakfast buffet. It wasn't anything special. But decent. The next morning I ordered off the menu. I got the french toast. It was good. I wouldn't say this place is a place you should absolutely go out of your way to try but its not terrible.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Good food, mellow atmosphere”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We (wife, teen daughter and I), had a good meal here. generous portions and very reasonably priced. The bartender was totally on top of it without seeming frantic. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2013