“Great...so glad you are back!”
Review of Sharona - CLOSED

Sharona
Cuisines: American
Granville, Ohio, United States
“Great...so glad you are back!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I loved Souper Sammy's, the food, the people, the decor....and now it is downtown and just as wonderful. All our food was the best...freshly prepared and delicious. Kevin is just the most accommodating of owners. Makes all his customers feel special.
Thanks for opening Sharona's.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Carolyn M

indiana
“Had a filling breakfast.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I would say, "I am a breakfast person".
The proportions are huge. The food quality is good. The only ' complaint' would be the 'homies' were a little oily. The staff is mostly new. That's an issue. But our server did a great job. I had the catfish omelette. I was surprised the catfish didn't overpower the eggs. Overall I'd give them a 4.5 if it were available.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank spidrman
Newark, Ohio, United States
“Good food...if you have a couple hours”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went here because a girl I babysit recommended it and it is where she wanted to go. I was very impressed with the decor, very fun. We started off great but we did not see our waitress for ONE HOUR after she sat our food down. One of the cooks came around asking people how everything was an we said the food was good but we had been waiting thirty minutes to order dessert. He got the dessert tray and we picked our desserts. A different waitress came by two times to confirm our dessert order and we finally got desserts about twenty minutes later. By the way, the orange sponge cake thing is good but order it with ice cream instead of the cream cheese(it is SALTY!). Another half hour goes by before we get our check and then it takes her forever to get change. I have never left anyone a dollar tip but an hour and a half for lunch is ridiculous! You would think they would try to turn tables over quickly when the line to be seated is out the door. I will go one more time because I liked the food. If the service is that bad I will not be back. Just make sure you have plenty of time when you go!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Susan B
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Try it out, the former Souper Sammys”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We tried out the new Sharonas in downtown Newark. It has a very electic vibe to it, and were very happy to see the same owner from Souper Sammys. The breakfast was hearty and very good, with reasonable prices. We are now recommeding it to everyone we know!! A great new local joint!!!

• Visited March 2013
Heath, Ohio
“Greatest place in Newark”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love this place. The food is soooooooo awesome. Everything is very unordinary but probably the best sandwiches I've ever had. Everyone loves their food and the service is great. It's the best

1 Thank Carmen M