“Great prices, atmosphere and service”

Red Oak Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Food...friends...fun, Just what every community needs. That is why the Red Oak Pub and Restaurant Newark OH is the perfect place to dine, gather, and hang with a lot of laughs, great food, best burgers and a precise beer selection. The warm welcoming décor of exposed brick walls, oak wood and perfect music will enhance our warm hospitality to every guest that walks through the door. Red Oak Pub in Newark Ohio fits our guest of any age, families, singles, couples, grandparents or business people.
Heath, Ohio
“Great prices, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The Red Oak Pub has become one of our favorite places to eat or just stop by for a drink. The prices are amazingly affordable and the food is consistently great! Last time I was there, we had a group of about 20 to celebrate a friend's birthday. The service was super and our server took very good care of our table. Needless to say, we left a nice big tip.

We had family from out of town and took them there for dinner. They were impressed! DEFINITELY recommend to everyone.

• Visited November 2012

Newark ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pub Fare”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Red Oak Pub is a new family favorite for us. The food is great. The beer selection is diverse. The atmosphere is sophisticated. I highly recommend this establishment. Newark needed a place like this!

• Visited December 2012
Newark, Ohio
“Great food and beer!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great food! Lots of varieties of beer on tap and in bottle. Great place to eat with friends! Aucostic night is great with awesome artists (singers). The staff are friendly!!!

Visited December 2012
Munich, Germany
“New theme great selection and prices”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Red Oak was formerly a different name with an Italian theme. The makeover is a big hit in Newark, Ohio where many residents like to eat out. There is a popular selection of beers with good prices and a lengthy happy hour (3-5PM I think). This was the only place outside of New Orleans where I have had a muffaletta sandwich. My wife had a peanut-butter flavored sandwich (pork?) which she claimed was the best sandwich she ever tasted! Despite driving by I have not been back due to the number of customers and during dinner there are wait times for a table. In the summer you can sit outside if you don't mind the sun.

• Visited July 2012
Frisco, Texas
“Peanut butter bacon burger”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm up for new things. I'll give something unusal a try. When I saw this on the menu and my dining partners told me they'd heard good things, I thought I'd give it a go. My first mistake is not thinking through the fact that I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. I know, "then why did you order it?"....... so that I could say that I've tried it. The burger was fine, I did find myself trying to get the PB off the roof of my mouth, but isn't that normal?? The food was good, service was good, I'd recommend this place. Just don't order that burger unless you really like PB. Most insightful advice you've ever seen on Tripadvisor, right?? :-)

• Visited December 2012