This is the 2nd time I've stayed at the Cherry Valley Lodge for a meeting. It is a lovely property & setting. The people are delightful. Food service is average with sporadic items very well executed. Rooms are kept as cold as a meat locker so bring a jacket. It seems that this lodge is resting on its laurels...the carpets are filthy, grout is cracked &/or moldy, exterior paint is peeling. It has those early signs of lack of attention to details.
The rooms are nicely decorated in standard hotel florals with sliding doors to a patio or balcony to get a breath of fresh air. If you have kids,(or you are a kid at heart), ask for a room near the pool or water park. The halls are labyrinthine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest may choose from 200 comfortable guestrooms and Jacuzzi suites. Enjoy in room refrigerators, coffee makers, complimentary WiFi, and views of the courtyard and surrounding gardens. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi, exercise room or our full-service Banyan Leaf Spa can be enjoyed. Also featuring Sunflowers Restaurant and The Lodge Pub as well as The CoCo Key Indoor Waterpark. POPULAR NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: The CoCo Key Indoor Waterpark, Denison University, The Midland Theatre, The Works, The National Heisey Museum, Ye Olde Mill Ice Cream Parlour and Museum, National Trails Raceway, The Great Circle Earthworks & Ohio Indian Art Museum, The Longaberger Homestead ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Cherry Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Valley Hotel Newark
- Cherry Valley Newark
- Cherry Valley Lodge Newark, Ohio
- Cherry Valley Lodge Ohio
- Newark Lodge Cherry Valley