“best oriental value”

Cuisines: Asian
st petersburg
“best oriental value”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Authentic oriental at a reasonable price for the quantity/quality of the food. A real pleasant surprise in dining in Newark.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jerrymart

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pretty good Chinese. Great Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Once again my fellow Yelpers done me good.

Went for dinner. It was good Chinese. I love to eat Chinese when traveling for business since my wife doesn't like it much so we go elsewhere at home.

Because it was my first time I ordered both an Egg Roll and the Crab Rangoon to go with my Mongolian Beef.

I liked it all. The Crab Rangoon was a little different than most places in it's composition but it was good. The Egg Roll was good even though it was all vegetable and not even the little bits of chicken/pork usually in there to add at least a little protein. But I still liked the Egg Roll...better than the Crab Rangoon even.

The Mongolian Beef was very good and a good sized portion.

I will go again and will try more things like the Kung Po and Hunan dishes.

It is good to very good if not great Chinese and probably is the best Chinese in the Newark area.

Service is fast and friendly.

Tab was $20 with tax & tip for the Crab Rangoon (4), Egg Roll & Mongolian Beef w/ Fried Rice.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TERMINATOR1959
MA
“It's OK”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Coming from out of state, I found this establishments' food only average,
service however was excellent.

• Visited July 2013
Newark, Ohio
“Excellnt food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

One of the best local resturants in this area, authentic, my favorite mongolian chicken never lets me down. Call in staff sometimes difficult to understand but food is extremely hot and fresh upon pickup.

Visited May 2013
Newark, Ohio
“Great food for a Great price!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visit this place weekly. They have great lunch specials. Best egg roll in town! Great to eat at for dinner too, price is a little more then.

Visited December 2012