Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of the best massages ever..!

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Jaapdeunk
via mobile
Cozy and Excellen Body Spa

Reviewed October 5, 2018
wiwin w

All reviews relaxing massage deep tissue massage one hour massage two hours hair therapist spa treatment body skin service english package promo improvement conditioner facebook
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here after an earlier and a bit disappointing massage in the hotel. Because of the good reviews, we decided to go here. We were able to book online for the same day. The saloon didn’t look as pritty as some Spas in Bali do, but the room (for couples) was clean and cosy and smelled nice with relaxing music. My wife took the ‘deep tissue massage’ and I the ‘relaxing massage’. We both agreed that this was one of the best messages we ever had! Very professional and great massages!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I know Woman & Woman Spa from my friend. One of recommendations is Be Cleopatra. And yeahh.. My skin becomes smooth adn glowing. My body and mind also become fresh. So I will be back to Woman & Woman Spa and try another spa treatment.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice relaxing couples massage at W & W Spa. The receptionist is very welcoming and friendly, we got massages and spa bath in the same room which is convenient.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Did the couple blissful sweetheart spa. The complimentary pick up service from our hotel came late. We stood at our lobby for more than 10minutes before the transport came even though the ride from our hotel to the spa was only a 6minutes drive. The room and facilities look quite old. Staffs cannot really communicate very well in english. The massage was alright, the service was average. Sounds like they only had one music track which was on a loop during our entire spa.. it was really boring for us. After the shower we were escorted to another room which was designed like a mini saloon to do hair spa. The other room also looked old, they might need to do some renovation works soon. For the price we paid (880,000idr), we expected better facilities and service. There were some waiting time in between the spa and we had to wait for the transport back to our hotel from the spa, which delayed our schedule to head to the airport after that. Don’t expect them to end the spa on time because they are honestly quite slow.

1  Thank leefionaa
Reviewed September 14, 2018

My girlfriend and I got the 1.5h deep tissue massage and it did not meet our expectations.

Firstly, the massage was too relaxing to be called "Deep Tissue" massage. If you want a massage where you migt fall asleep yes this massage does just that. However, if you are looking to release some tension and knots in your body this massage isnt for you.

Secondly, the staff does not speak much English hence it was difficult to communicate what we wanted. I feel it is important to at least for masseuses to be able to understnand simple English and try their best to give what foregin speaking clients may be requesting for.

Thirdly, it was clear the staff were not trained to give massages whereby knots / tension can be effectively released as they were at one point pressing on my spine accidentally (or not?) as she was massage the middle of my back. (This can be quite dangerous)

Lastly, there was an incident whereby there was an intrusion of privacy when the masseuse came into the room when we were not propely dressed yet even after our repeated attempts to tell her we were not ready.

I did give my feedback to the management right after and yes I must say they were very apologetic and tried to do everything after hearing my experience and even offered to give us a complimentary session another time. After which they refunded me 50% of the bill which was a nice guesture.

WW S, Owner at Woman and Woman Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Mr. Kevin, first of all I would like to thank you for writing your review about your experience with us, we have also talked on the phone about the matters, and once again I would like to express our apology that your experience did not meet your expectation, and I thank you very much for your input and suggestion

I have followed up with our team about your concern,
Yes our massage was designed for relaxing and stress release, what you needed probably Shiatsu or sport massage,and we are sorry that we don't have those type of massage in our services., but we will put in plan to have it in the future

It is true that some of our staff does not speak English including those who handled you that day, we apologise for that and we are working on preparing better training for our staff for improvement.

Last but not least, one our standard of procedures of respecting our guest privacy is that to wait outside until our your ring the bell that we provided to call them, once you ring the bell means you needed them to enter the room, and you have rang the bell thats why they entered the room.

Your review, input and suggestions are matter to us for our improvement, and we thank you so much, we look forward to welcome you again in the future, where we make sure you would not have the same experience again.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Don't be fooled by its name. Men may get their massages too, plus, all 3 of the masseuse there are pretty strong.

As students, we purchased the Bibidari package which got us a body massage, face acupressure, traditional body and hair masks for 160,000 IDR per pax!
The staff were super friendly, made us feel at home (one of them had really great self-taught English and the others had basic English to communicate), and we had a private room to ourselves.
Take note that although it was stated 2 hours, the whole thing lasted about 3 hours.

Tried making reservations on their website but it did not work well, so I simply texted them on Whatsapp for a fast response.

Thank you for such a relaxing day W&W team! :)

Hello , Thank you so much for visiting our spa, and more for taking time to write your review and share your experience with us, it was such a great pleasure to serves you and we are grateful to learn that you have enjoyed the whole services.

We are sorry about the website, it was under maintenance once you made your reservation and now is perfectly working. We look forward to welcome your for your third and many more times to our spa in the future

Regards from all of us at W&W

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend choose the relaxing massage 90min for 220.000 IDR, we shared the same room and had a really good moment !
Therapist are very nice ! It worth it !

Thank you very much for choosing our spa, and for taking time to share your experience here on Tripadvisor. We hope you also have a great time while visiting Yogyakarta and we look forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

A spa I would absolutely recommend to anyone going to Jogja. Everything was great. The receptionist girl (sorry I didn't get your name!) was so understanding and friendly. I booked a 90 minute deep tissue massage for my husband and myself, and due to certain circumstances, we were almost 1.5 hours late for the appointment, but she made no complain and still provided great service.

The best part was of course, the massage itself. It was the perfect combination of very firm, yet painless (even on areas that I feel more sensitive to pain). The whole massage was detailed, slow and steady. My husband and I both enjoyed it thoroughly and felt great after. All for only IDR220K!

It was definitely one of the best massages I've had, and we'll be back the next time we're in Jogja!

wwspay, Owner at Woman and Woman Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you very much for having massage in our spa and we are pleasure to learn that you were happy with the service, we certainly looking forward to welcome you , your family , and friends in the future. We hope you did enjoy your holiday in Yogyakarta.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

super fast respon, have a good ambience, great massage. So many kind of massage, you just have to choose that suits you best.

Thank you very much for choosing woman and woman spa, thank you for taking time to write a great review for us and we are grateful to learn that you enjoyed your massage. I hope you enjoyed your whole holiday in Yogyakarta...looking forward to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

It's my fifth visited to woman and woman spa and i have been registered as a member that is many benefit for me , the deep tissue massage is recommended for everyone and the most traditional unique treatment " v to woman package " you can't find in any other place , i like the Ratus and betel soak so fragrant and relaxing.. " must try "

WW S, Owner at Woman and Woman Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Ms. Sasih

Thank you very much for your being such a valuable member for woman and woman spa, and it is such a great pleasure to have you over years now, thank you for writing this great review and we keep looking forward to welcome you many more times to come to experience more of our services