1,756 results
All reviews shopping mall big mall swimming pool excellent hotel business trip nice stay star hotel live music coffee shop local food excellent service strategic location special thanks close to the airport breakfast buffet front office many choices
Reviewed August 27, 2016

The hotel is excellent and the service of all staff is the best. All staff are friendly and always willing to help. The food is top quality and cleanliness of the hotel is the best. On a trip to Yogyakarta return to this hotel. I wish to highlight the work of Tince who always collaborate me with information and options within the hotel. Thanks Tince.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

A former part of the Yogyakarta Sultanate Palace where the Sultans used to receive foreign honorary guests.
The hotel was renovated a couple of times and the current one certainly have taken out the best of it.
Very nice and attentive Staffs, generating the Yogyakarta hospitality. Marvellous gardens and swimming pool. Even at night, the garden's well lit. The garden and swimming pool makes it a perfect place to wind down sipping coffee and smoking at night.
The room was great, facilities were great.
The entrance hall's grand, beautiful.
Moreover there's a decent shopping mall right next to the hotel, the Ambarrukmo Plaza.
Other than all above, the hotel is located pretty close to the airport.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel for travellers going to Yogyakarta.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

When you are in Jogja for a business and/or mix trip, Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel is a nice excellent choice to be considered.
Location is perfect. It is a good length between airport n city center. It accomodates with high hospitality and beautiful green landscape. Small museum, retail arcades n spa are just in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2016

The title says it all. I went to Royal Arambarrukmo for a few nights while my wife and I visited Yogyakarta or as locals call it Jogja. Great place firstly this is a 5* hotel and bot does it deliver. We got a transfer from the hotel which is near by. The staff were friendly breakfast was awesome and the staff in general were very accommodating. Due to our schedule we wanted to visit Prembabnam and Borobudur the day we landed but the daily excursions was fully booked. However the hotel staff provided taxis for us so we could complete this.

Due to how good their service was we used them again for the next day before also using the transfer service back to the airport for our flight to Bali. I think next time we will definitely stay here for longer as I was disappointing that I had to leave. Had I known what it was going to be like I would have definitely increased my stay for at least 5 days.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I was there to attend a symposium over the weekend. The receptionist repetitively asked for the name of the party who made the reservation for me and she took her time checking in the computer while I waited there, already fatigued from my flight. The bed was the best part of my stay; I would recommend buying one myself. Breakfast buffet was mediocre, but good food was nearby, at he adjacent mall..

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel