All reviews ambarukmo plaza walking distance nice swimming pool nice hotel superior room first floor nice room towels mall airport lobby amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

This hotel located near Royal Ambarukmo Hotel. This hotel offers calm and comfortable atmosphere. The hotel room also clean, modern, and full of facilities (refrigerator, drink heater). This hotel has restoran inside the building and the clean pool located outside building. Parking area also available. Breakfast quality is average. Traditional dishes are offered to the guest when breakfast. The magic of this hotel is “ Calm and comfortable atmosphere even located in city center of Yogyakarta”. I gave rate 3.5/5 for this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

It was 33 mins away from the airport. It was on the city center, at the back of Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel. Walking distance to Plaza Ambarrukmo Mall.
This hotel has a powerful red and white lobby interior, modern and chic design. High glass walls welcomes full light from the outside.
Staff and reception were welcoming.
We stayed at the first floor, room are bit old and amenities were incomplete, you need to call and request. Towels are worned out and gray. Bring socket adapter, round ends, the ones used in europe.
Dont expect much. most importantly the room was clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We spent 1 night at the victoria hotel. The hotel Located behind ambarukmo Plaza.
It feels homey for me, because it was like stay at town house. Room was big (for superior room type) and tidy. Unfortunately there is no drainage near the water closet at the bathroom, so it makes the floor always wet.

Pool was nice and clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because the organizer arranged for me.
I was assigned in a Deluxe Room, North Wing which is a new tower than the main tower.
The hotel itself is a 3-star class, but the room is huge and super-clean.
I left a tip under the pillow, but it was returned. I think the room-making staff are well-trained.
I asked the receptionist to call a massage therapist and the massage I received was very satisfactory. I appreciated the receptionist's choice.

The problems I had were no hot water at night, noise and poor breakfast.
Breakfast should be improved in its quality rather than the variety.
However, staying at this hotel is really worth the money you pay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rehashuna
Reviewed April 30, 2018

I was here for a week with work associates and the hotel took great care of all of our needs. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The on-site restaurant catered all of our meals and did a great job. Meeting facilities were kept tidy and refreshed for us each day.

Date of stay: April 2018