We (three adults and a toddler) have a great three-day stay in the Clock tower. The cottage was very clean and spacious, with wonderful stained glass windows and pine-scented woodwork.
Highlights: excellent selection of board games and beer, the Hocking Hills hiking trails with caves and waterfalls, awesome breakfast buffet (and a pretty good lunch/dinner selection), and an even more awesome and friendly staff.
Definitely coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the woods of scenic Hocking Hills, Ravenwood Castle provides a charming setting with a medieval flair. Whether you are planning a romantic trip for two or a unique getaway for family and friends, Ravenwood Castle makes for an unforgettable destination. Ravenwood offers a wide array of accommodations, from castle guest rooms and Medieval Village cottages to rustic Huntsman's Hollow cabins and Gypsy Wagons. Our guests enjoy dining in the Great Hall and Tea Room, or relaxing with a drink in the Raven's Roost Pub after a day exploring the caves and trails of Hocking Hills. Whether your vacation includes outdoor adventure or simply a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life, Ravenwood Castle is your destination. Leave the hassle, come stay in our castle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Ravenwood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Castle Hotel New Plymouth
- Ravenwood Castle Ohio/New Plymouth