My husband and I were entertaining out-of-town family and decided to take the 2 hour drive to Ravenwood Castle. We had never been here before and weren't sure what to expect. We stayed in the Queen Victoria Room, and the others in the Queen Elizabeth Room. Our room was immaculate, bathroom was clean and well appointed with toiletries. It was a nice touch to have a balcony/porch. The innkeeper was such a nice man, made suggestions for dinner, and gave us detailed and welcoming instructions. There are lots and lots of board games available, which is great when you're "away from it all". Visitors should be aware that there is no Wi-Fi, no television, and cell phone service is rare. If you're looking for that "disconnect", then this is the place for you! The breakfast was good, standard continental fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the woods of scenic Hocking Hills, Ravenwood Castle provides a charming setting with a medieval flair. Whether you are planning a romantic trip for two or a unique getaway for family and friends, Ravenwood Castle makes for an unforgettable destination. Ravenwood offers a wide array of accommodations, from castle guest rooms and Medieval Village cottages to rustic Huntsman's Hollow cabins and Gypsy Wagons. Our guests enjoy dining in the Great Hall and Tea Room, or relaxing with a drink in the Raven's Roost Pub after a day exploring the caves and trails of Hocking Hills. Whether your vacation includes outdoor adventure or simply a relaxing escape from the stresses of everyday life, Ravenwood Castle is your destination. Leave the hassle, come stay in our castle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ravenwood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenwood Castle Hotel New Plymouth
- Ravenwood Castle Ohio/New Plymouth