On our first visit to Cherry Ridge Retreat we stayed in The Oak Ridge Cabin. Because of that first visit we decided to return for our elopement and spent the week in the newer cabin, Ravine's Edge. This huge piece of property has amazing, but few cabins, as well as beautiful grounds. For a quite, romantic and peaceful vacation, this is the place to go. There are hiking paths on the property or you are only a few miles from the heart of Hocking Hills Region, where you can explore caves, falls and gorgeous nature. The cabins are amazing, well designed with all the comforts of home. We have now found our perfect get-a-way for those quite vacations! We can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded luxury cabins and lodge featuring absolute privacy. Each cabin and lodge includes gourmet kitchens, artist designed furnishings, deluxe hot tubs, and uninterrupted views of 140 forested acres with ponds and groomed trails. Some accommodations also include a private pool, Cold Plunge, Sauna, private pond and boat. We have an cabin to fit every desire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cherry Ridge Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hocking Hills Cabins - Cherry Ridge Retreat Hotel New Plymouth
- Cherry Ridge Retreat Ohio/New Plymouth