My wife and I decided to celebrate our October Birthdays at Cherry Ridge Retreat. We stayed at the Oak Ridge Cottage, and everything was clean and well appointed. The kitchen had everything you need and we enjoyed preparing our meals and having a glass of wine in front of the fireplace. The cottage is inviting and comfortable. Amenities include satellite radio and television, as well as books and magazines to relax and enjoy. The area surrounding the Cottage was magical and had trails to explore. We made sure to visit the hiking trails in Hocking Hills like Rock House, Cedar Falls, Old Man's and Ash Cave. All were very picturesque, the hiking trails were well marked, and each provided numerous photo opportunities. We plan to return to the Hocking Hills area again next year, and will definitely stay at Cherry Ridge Retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded luxury cabins and lodge featuring absolute privacy. Each cabin and lodge includes gourmet kitchens, artist designed furnishings, deluxe hot tubs, and uninterrupted views of 140 forested acres with ponds and groomed trails. Some accommodations also include a private pool, Cold Plunge, Sauna, private pond and boat. We have an cabin to fit every desire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cherry Ridge Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hocking Hills Cabins - Cherry Ridge Retreat Hotel New Plymouth
- Cherry Ridge Retreat Ohio/New Plymouth