We are a family of 5 and we stayed for one night in New Philadelphia, OH to visit family for Mother's Day. The rooms were very clean, nice HD TV, comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, quiet A/C unit. The décor is not updated, but that is not a priority for us. There was enough room to have our four year old sleep on our kid-size inflatable mattress. The pool area was nice, very clean, and the hot tub was great also. The hot breakfast had many options. My husband had oatmeal, waffles, ham and scrambled eggs. I loved that I was able to have strong coffee in the morning! There are other choices as well. The kids had yogurt, cereal, and waffles. The staff was nice, friendly, and we were very pleased with the experience. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn New Philadelphia is located in the heart of Ohio Amish country. Our hotel has 60 guestrooms, suites and accessible rooms to accommodate all of your traveling needs. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn New Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New Philadelphia Hotel New Philadelphia
- New Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn New Philadelphia Ohio