“Loved it!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jesana's Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ordered for a work pizza party and LOVED IT!! It was amazing and I plan on introducing my family to it Friday on my way home from work. They delivered right on time and I don't care if they dont have a dine in area, however, maybe that is something they can consider :) with all you can eat ;)

1  Thank receptionist2228

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We visited this pizza place based on reviews here and we were, to say the least, unimpressed. First off, this is a takeout place. There's nowhere to eat inside. Luckily they did have a little patio set up for the summer, but it was quite dirty and flies were a problem. There was nothing particularly bad about the pizza (although the crust was a little burnt), but there was certainly nothing particularly good about it either. It did not seem at all like New York style pizza as advertised. It was certainly edible but wholly bland. The staff was friendly and the place was mildly busy, but most of it seemed to be kids buying it by the slice. We definitely would not eat here again.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

I've lived in New York City and near New Haven, CT for years and JESANA'S truly competes with the pizza from these cities! Jesana's is by far, the best pizza you can have in this area. I highly recommend it - the pizza is delicious and the owner is very friendly.

3  Thank ladyboom
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This is authentic New York pizza! I'm from NY and only eat Jesana's. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed February 16, 2009

I go to welty middle school across from Jesana's...I love their pizza! It is soo good. My friends and me go there a lot and it's great service and quality!

1  Thank Lindangel