“Great Location for Visiting Amish Country”

Best Western Dutch Valley Inn
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on May 15. The service was wonderful, although, when I told them there was a broken knob on the refrigerator making it impossible to tell if it was working, no one ever came to check it while I was there.
I had the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. I went to a concert in Walnut City, and upon my return, watched TV for awhile then fell soundly asleep. I could hear the outside door slamming in the morning as people were checking out but heard no noise during the night.
I did not think the breakfast was worth eating though if you like fresh-made waffles, you will probably be ok with this breakfast. There was no fruit, no hot foods, no yogurt, etc. The coffee was old by the time I got there at 9:30 AM. However, the front desk was very courteous in listening and helped to reach a resolution that worked for me.
I am attending a breakfast concert in August, and I may stay there again. Professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms make up for any minor problems I encountered.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank crhodes370
There are newer reviews for Best Western Dutch Valley Inn

Reviewed November 15, 2009

that was going on. The motel is undergoing a major refurbish and the Best Western next door had been torn down and they are rebuilding.

The staff were most accommodating and we decided to stay in spite of the construction going on. They work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. so it didn't interfere with sleep. The rooms are very appealing, with top notch furniture and accessories.

We left too early to enjoy their breakfast. It was a bit of a shock when we drove up, but really happy we decided to check it out before we moved elsewhere.

Give them a chance, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DiJo2
tamgm, Director of Sales at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2010

New renovations now finished and have re-opened under the Best Western Flag! Exciting changes have been made to make the facility into an upbeat, contemporary, beautiful property! Thank you to all for your patience during renovations!
Changes are a must see!

Reviewed February 16, 2008

Our stay this Valentine Day Weekend was Great. No problens with anything. We called ahead and reserved or room and everything went well. House keeping did an Great job and people at front desk ( Karen ) done a fine job also. We stay here two or three times a year and have never and any problems with any think. We will be back soon. Keep up the good work. Thank you very Much Charlie & Vicky West New Lexington Ohio [--] Or [--]

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Philadelphia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#3 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Comfort Inn Dover
Comfort Inn Dover
#2 of 3 in Dover
Hampton Inn New Philadelphia
Hampton Inn New Philadelphia
#1 of 6 in New Philadelphia

Been to Best Western Dutch Valley Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Dutch Valley Inn

Address: 161 Bluebell Dr SW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663-9660 (Formerly Super 8 New Philadelphia)
Location: United States > Ohio > New Philadelphia
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in New Philadelphia
Price Range: $82 - $121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Dutch Valley Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Dutch Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Dutch Valley Hotel New Philadelphia