My company put me up here for the weekend. First thing is it kinda hard to find unless you follow the signs. It's tucked up behind a couple other hotels. Auto e try doors are a nice touch especially when you have hands full of luggage. Check in was easy and my room was on the second floor. First thing I noticed was how cold the elevator was. I guess it's exposed to the exterior of the hotel. Get in the room and there's double beds, a desk, flat screen TV with HD channels. A micro fridge and microwave are always nice. There's plenty of restaurants around (I'd suggest HOG HEAVEN) along with a Walmart just down the street. Breakfast was sausage and eggs, waffles, and the usual stuff. Overall this is a nice place and well worth looking for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Dutch Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Dutch Valley Hotel New Philadelphia
- Super 8 New Philadelphia
- Super Eight New Philadelphia
- New Philadelphia Super Eight
- New Philadelphia Super 8
- Best Western Dutch Valley Inn New Philadelphia, Ohio