“Nice”

Best Western Dutch Valley Inn
FREMONT
“Nice”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay nice staff and decent breakfast The only problem I had was I booked 4 days in advance ask for a room on first floor because my mother uses a walker and when I got there we had a room on second floor made it a little harder for her but we managed.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Batavia, New York
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Totally renovated when changed from Super 8 to Best Western. Everything is relatively new, well maintained, clean. Nice indoor pool, decent free breakfast, microwave & refrig in room. Set off the street, in back of the Holiday Inn, it's relatively quiet and has a large parking area; also has a decent amount of grassy areas for dog walking. Friendly staff, too! We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Mesa, AZ
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had to attend a collector's meet in New Philadelphia OH and the Best Western gave us a group rate which was very reasonable. It recently was converted from a Super 8 and the rooms were remodeled. The hotel was clean and offered a nice breakfast. They also have free wifi. I was satisfied and if I visit this town again I'll stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank TheHOODLUM
Randolph
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed in this hotel while we enjoyed the wineries of SugerCreek--great hotel. Clean place with a nice staff.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2011

This hotel has been totally renovated and is a wonderful surprise. It is relatively inexpensive - look for their coupons in the travel books. Also important to us is they are pet friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 99Happy
Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I stayed at this hotel on May 15. The service was wonderful, although, when I told them there was a broken knob on the refrigerator making it impossible to tell if it was working, no one ever came to check it while I was there.
I had the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. I went to a concert in Walnut City, and upon my return, watched TV for awhile then fell soundly asleep. I could hear the outside door slamming in the morning as people were checking out but heard no noise during the night.
I did not think the breakfast was worth eating though if you like fresh-made waffles, you will probably be ok with this breakfast. There was no fruit, no hot foods, no yogurt, etc. The coffee was old by the time I got there at 9:30 AM. However, the front desk was very courteous in listening and helped to reach a resolution that worked for me.
I am attending a breakfast concert in August, and I may stay there again. Professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms make up for any minor problems I encountered.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank crhodes370
Southwestern Ontario
Reviewed November 15, 2009

that was going on. The motel is undergoing a major refurbish and the Best Western next door had been torn down and they are rebuilding.

The staff were most accommodating and we decided to stay in spite of the construction going on. They work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. so it didn't interfere with sleep. The rooms are very appealing, with top notch furniture and accessories.

We left too early to enjoy their breakfast. It was a bit of a shock when we drove up, but really happy we decided to check it out before we moved elsewhere.

Give them a chance, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DiJo2
tamgm, Director of Sales at Best Western Dutch Valley Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2010
New renovations now finished and have re-opened under the Best Western Flag! Exciting changes have been made to make the facility into an upbeat, contemporary, beautiful property! Thank you to all for your patience during renovations!
Changes are a must see!
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Philadelphia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Philadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#3 of 6 in New Philadelphia
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Hampton Inn New Philadelphia
Hampton Inn New Philadelphia
#1 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover
Berlin Resort
Berlin Resort
#3 of 4 in Berlin

Been to Best Western Dutch Valley Inn? Share your experiences!