“Taco pizza a must have.”
Review of Eagle Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eagle Pizza
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in New Albany
Cuisines: Pizza
“Taco pizza a must have.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I have lived all around Columbus and always crave Eagles Taco pizza. It has a thin crust an amazing sauce with taco meat on top..then topped with lettuce,cheese, and tomatoes after its been cooked. They give you taco sauce and sour cream to eat it with, but if taking out dont forget to ask for it

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
“Don't care for it.”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Pizza crust had an un-baked flour taste. It was also a thin crust, which I don't care for.

Visited May 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Our favorite pizza in Columbus, hands down!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

By far, Eagles has our favorite pizza in Columbus! Better than all the chain pizza places, and waaay better than some local places we've tried that claim to have the best pizza.

Their 'All The Way' pizza is the way to go. The ham is high quality, the sausage is flavorful and non-pellet like and the small diced onion all combine to make a phenomenal pizza!

If you're on the search for Columbus' best pizza- go to Eagles!

• Visited May 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Addicting”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My favorite pizza, period, is Eagle's thin crust with pepperoni, green olives and hot peppers. I pass two other pizza joints to get here, and I've never been disappointed by the food, the service or the price. OK, I'm not in love with their pan pizza: the crust holds a ton a toppings but the flavor doesn't excite me. But I'm here for the meat, cheese & sauce, not the bread. Add a ridiculously inexpensive salad and I'm in heaven. Just wish I could get a beer.

• Visited May 2011
“Great food - lousy service”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Great pizza and wings. However, of my last 4 takeout orders, only 1 had been right at pick-up. Last order was completely missed when I arrived to pick- up. Is it me?