“Outstanding stout vinaigrette ”
Review of The Goat

The Goat
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in New Albany
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have heard nothing but good reviews from neighbors so I gave it a try. Service could be more of a thing but the facility is nice and the food is good. One server for 28 people during lunch was impressive as I’m also in the industry. Seemed like she was spread thin with two 5 tops and a couple of other tables but did a good job.
Now... the stout vinaigrette is what makes this place excel! They really should think of bottling and selling it. Salads are impressive and it isn’t expensive to add a protein on. I saved half of my dressing to bring home so I could have it again the next day.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

On a whim, we stopped by on our way to Amish country and we were very pleased with our experience. The wings and gyro were amazing! The atmosphere was really cool. Wish we had a Goat closer to home!

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The service was extraordinarily slow and the waitress seemed disinterested. When I asked about our order following a 40-minute wait for food, was informed that they had a “big party” in the other room. This party was not there when we arrived, and I am not sure that is a good excuse to keep others waiting. The chicken gyro was average.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

First time at the goat, a family member wanted to meet for a drink and dinner, From the beginning top notch appearance, reminded me of a classy Vegas style Sports bar. Our server Emily, was great! Couldn’t have been more knowledgeable of the menu and recommendations were right on. Great food! We will back soon, and ask for Emily!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Tried this for the first time at lunch. Great place! Good food and fast service. Looks like it would be a fun place to visit in the summer.

Been to The Goat? Share your experiences!