“This restaurant is now CLOSED.”
Review of Mia Cucina - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mia Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“This restaurant is now CLOSED.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Found a big pink eviction notice on the front door last time I went there. There is supposed to be a new restaurant opening in the same space focusing on Italian and steak, so I guess we will see.

• Visited April 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Really Good Italian”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I went to the location in New Albany for dinner. We had a Groupon and decided to check it out. The outside doesn't do it justice. The inside is great and nice atmosphere. Food was really good and service excellent. We have been back twice since and will keep coming back. Great wine list too.

Visited March 2013
Johnstown, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great find”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

When you first walk in, the white table cloths and great decor would make you think it's a high class location. It is because of the very good food, but it's actually a more casual atmosphere; comfortable, great eating and fairly easy to get seated.

Visited December 2012
New Albany, Ohio
“Grilled Chicken Marsala”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Mia Cucina is located in a strip center in New Albany, plenty of parking. The Italian atmosphere reminds me of a Godfather movie,white table cloths. We were promptly seated and served. I had the Grilled Chicken Marsala and I loved every bite. My wife had a dish called Penna Pasta Diabalo. It was a bit spicier than she expected but said she would order it again.

• Visited January 2013
New Albany, Ohio
“We always have a great experience !”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is delicious, one of our favorites. Consistent, & good value. My daughter loves the chicken parm! My husband & I love the salmon!