“The owners are rude.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“The owners are rude.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband ordered carry out , when he got there he was told a lady took his order home by mistake and is bring it back. My husband refused to take the order she was bringing back . Instead he asked them to make him new food , waiting over 30 min his order was only $25. The owners basically told us , well we made you new food what more do you want. They totally missed the mark on this one

1 Thank skygirl95

Columbus, Ohio
“Good enough”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had a Groupon to try this restaurant so we went at lunch. The bread was good, the salad unusual with black olives, feta cheese, and banana peppers it was like a Greek restaurant, but very tasty. My adult daughter got a diablo pasta dish she very much enjoyed. My husband and I got the chicken marsala which came with one side. We each chose a vegetable. The reason I rated this a 3 is that the dish came in a bowl with the vegetable on the bottom, chicken on top and very soupy marsala sauce over all. The sauce was more like a brown sauce at a Chinese restaurant and did not taste much like marsala except it did have mushrooms. It was so soupy the sauce did not stick to anything but I don't know that I would ever put marsala sauce on broccoli. All in all my husband and I wished we had tried one of the pasta dishes and would never order this again. The atmosphere and service were good. If we go back we will try the pizza or a pasta dish.

• Visited December 2012
Galena, Ohio, United States
“Might return to try again”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The service could have been better. Took way too long to take our orders and to get our checks. Food was o.k. Nothing special.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MSL9965
Newark, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reminded many at the table of Italy”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had a group of 12, which the staff seemed to handle well. The food was quite good. 3 at the table have been to Italy and they all commented on how some of the items reminded them of being in Italy. The only minor thing was our server forgot my beer. It eventually got there. We will be back!

• Visited November 2012
New Albany, Ohio
“The bar is fun”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Mia is a great place to meet up with friends. The best part about Mia is the bar staff. Matty and Mark make every visit fun!