“Fit for a King and Queen”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
676anitat
Defiance, Ohio
“Fit for a King and Queen”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

When I opened the door to this cabin, Terry, and I were completely blown away by the spaciousness, and floor plan. It is wide open in every area. It was beautifully decorated, and simplistic. The family of red cardinals welcomed us on our first evening in the Jacuzzi, and the cabin was immaculate and clean, Almost everything you need was furnished. It has a coffee maker,( with Coffee) a toaster, a blender, REAL knifes, spoons and forks for a family of 10. Pots and pans, and A washer and dryer with laundry soap. They have board games, and a ping pong table. The Jacuzzi was relaxing, and the fireplace was magical at night. They even had extra bath towels, and dish rags to wash and dry your dishes. All I can say was neither me or my companion wanted to leave. Everyone had there own space, and yet at the same time, was open enough where no one felt separate from one another. The pictures posted here do not do this cabin justice. If you rent this cabin, I guarantee, you will not be sorry. All the sites were about a 20 minute drive.. We saw all the caves while we were there, and it was breath taking. I highly recommend that you do Old mans cave first as this is the longest trail, and has plenty of walking. This is not an easy feet, and we did five sites in one day. There practically all up hill, and I would consider myself at a medium fitness level, and I was exhausted afterward.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 15, 2017
Thank you so much! We would love to have you again!
Cincinnati, OHio USA
Reviewed October 8, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Management Response
May 15, 2017
Thank you so much! We would love to have you again!
Judy N
Mansfield, Ohio
“Beautiful cabin, very homey and well equipped.”
Reviewed November 3, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at the Bobcat cabin thoroughly. The Bobcat was spacious, beautifully decorated, comfortably furnished, and well equipped. Amenities absent in other places we have stayed -- paper towels, hand & shower soap, aluminum foil, even coffee! -- were provided. Another plus was the block of top-quality knives (I usually take my own paring knife because I've never stayed anywhere where there was a sharp knife provided). The owner/manager was very kind and personable to deal with and the cost was definitely reasonable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of living space.
Liked least: The immediate yard was small and steep.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing