“Deceptive business practice totally not worth crap taco bell would be a better choice”
Review of Los Mariachis

Los Mariachis
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Nelsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 740-753-9255. Better Mexican food than in Mexico nd very reasonably priced - must list!!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went in on aug 10 at 5 pm to eat with my roommate. We has a bill of 20.13 I paid via debit card. (left cash tip 5.00 on table). Three days later they ran my bank card for 30.13. Don't trust them. this Is HORRIBLE and deceptive and I will not ever eat there again. Bad food and service is forgiveable thievery is not.

Plus I got a chicken quesadilla which was no more than chicken with white cheese in flat bread they charged 5.00 for. IN EXCUSIABLE>

I will never eat there again. And I certainly would not give them a debit or credit card.

2  Thank Elizabeth G

Reviewed August 9, 2013

You get a lot for your money here including $1 draft beer! Food was good and so was the service. Nice clean restaurant with ample parking. Outdoor dining also.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

For such a little town, Nelsonville dosent have a lot to offer in the way of food. This restaurant is in a great location right off Canal street as your driving through. The food is amazing and the service is just as good. If you are driving through Nelsonville you should deffinatly stop by and try it out.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I came in for a rather late dinner, and we were really hungry. No problem! We were seated immediately, and the chips and salsa (with separate bowls for each of us) appeared before we even sat down!

The menu was extensive and very affordable - and so were the drinks (Margarita $1.99; draft beer $0.99). The food was served quickly. The dishes were tasty and definitely on the generous side. Our server was disappointed that I couldn't finish my burrito and offered to bring me a box. Unfortunately that wouldn't have worked out because we were traveling.

There is an outdoor seating area which looked nice, but it's close to a busy road.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I must say that they were very busy so we had to get our own menus, but once things got ordered, it was out in no time! Excellent food and the chips and salsa are the best! We will have to go back on Monday where they have 99cent margaritas! However, I would say that we would go back again any time! They have quite a menu selection and after viewing what others were having, I wanted one of everything!

1  Thank needlewings1