“The oldest Chinese Place in Napoleon”
Review of China Dragon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Dragon
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Napoleon
Cuisines: Chinese
Napoleon, Ohio USA
“The oldest Chinese Place in Napoleon”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This Chinese Restaurant has been in Napoleon for alot of years. They have a great selection of authentic Chinese Food and also offer take-out. I'm not a big fan of Chinese food, but this would be my first choice in Napoleon. I believe they also serve alcoholic beverages.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Rschwein

Defiance, Ohio
“better than the buffets”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Northwest Ohio has numerous chinese buffets from which to choose, but I like the menued China Dragon. The quality of the ingredients is better. Their hot and sour soup is exactly that, unlike what the competition serves. The menu is traditional Chinese American, well prepared and served by friendly staff. The serving sizes are generous if you're afraid you won't get the quantity that a buffet offers.

• Visited November 2013
Napoleon, OH
“Great food and very friendly staff”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I don't get Chinese food often, but when I do, I love going to China Dragon. A while back, this was rated as one of the best Chinese places in the US, and I will not argue that rating! I ate here recently for lunch with a previous co-worker that had flew in from out of state. We both used to live in Napoleon, so it seemed like a good place to meet.

I got the sweet and sour chicken and it was awesome! Also with the platter came an egg roll and plenty of rice!

Our waitress was a very friendly young lady that promptly took our order as well as delivering our food and checking up on us from time-to-time. While I read other reviews how the staff changes frequently, I hope this girl stays there.

I have also had take-out from this place before when I lived in Napoleon, and it can't be beat. They have a drive-thru window so you can pay for your food and pick it up without even getting out of the car!

If you are ever in Northwest Ohio, and you want some great Chinese food, go to the China Dragon!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank OhioLW
Ohio
“Mediocre food, better choices for the money”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The food in this Chinese restaurant is OK, but by no means great. The restaurant claims to be one of the 100 top Chinese restaurants in the country, based on a survey several years ago. Don't let that claim fool you - it is not one of the best. Not bad, mind you, but certainly nothing to go out of your way for.

• Visited June 2013
Northwest Ohio
“Not the best Chinese Restaurant in the area.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Even though they claim to have been rated the best Chinese Restaurant in the past, their present fare does not match the claim. The place is dirty, the wait staff is always changing so you get someone different every time you go. The food is typical Chinese American and not particularly good. I have gone here in the past with my family but it is off my list.

Visited October 2012