“Eat, Drink and Be Merry”
Review of Brick N' Brew Pub

Brick N' Brew Pub
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Napoleon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: • Delicious, hot out-of-the-oven pizza, stombolis, and calzones. Scrumptious appetizers, sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts! • More than 30 unique craft beers. • Live music on Friday and Saturday. • Come and enjoy a casual, relaxed atmosphere, and great brick-oven food and drinks!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Visited this place a couple of times during the Holiday Season. The assortment of wine and beer is the best in town. Myself, I prefer a nice glass of wine before dinner, but others had a variety of beers. The pizza I ordered was one of the best I've ever had. Even though they were busy the service was quick and the waitress very efficient. The Chef even stopped by to ask us how our dinners were. Definitely will give this place another try.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Waitress was good, service and personality. Beer was pricey by my standards, but I am not a beer drinker so not sure. I do know that they did not just have the "standard" beers such as Bedweiser, etc. My husband likes trying many different beers and he was very happy with the selection. I forget what they called it, but I call it a sampler of beers (4 smaller beers for price of one full size beer). Food was excellently priced, especially considering that it was NOT standard bar food (not hamburgers). I had a chicken sandwich, husband had a chicken wrap, both had EXCELLENT flavor and the chicken was not dry as it can be sometimes. The selection was not HUGE, but the selection was so interesting, we had a difficult time deciding what to order. We will definitely be going back, taking friends with us, and are hoping they have gift certificates available to give as gifts. We were there fairly early (about 5:00p.m. on a Friday) and at that time there were a couple families that had brought their kids in with them.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A party of 3 and we all had different plates. A Pizza sub, the Margherita Pizza and the Philly Cheesesteak Pizza. Along with a great appetizer of Spinach and Artichoke dip with pita chips. The service was helpful and seated us promptly. The beer selection is amazing. Overall a great pub with great food.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A work in progress but the new manager has lots of good ideas and the ability to make this restaurant in a neat landmark building a success! New drinks, specials and a better menu are on the docket the wait staff looks they are enjoying their work more than our last visit

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I both had flatbreads. They were very unique and delicious. Not a fancy place and has a small menu but a good meal for the price. We are anxious to go back and try a new combination of flatbread toppings.

Been to Brick N' Brew Pub? Share your experiences!