“Trucker @ Large”

Cuisines: American
Dundas
“Trucker @ Large”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great people!! Being a trucker from Canada I went to BWW hoping to watch my hockey team and enjoy a relaxing evening. The game was not on but my server, NACOLE went above and beyond. She located the on duty manager who himself invested in me by trying to locate the game through various other methods.
This type of customer service is what I like and the reason I will return to any venue.

• Visited October 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“Never served”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I walked into this restaurant and were seated. There were about 16 other patrons in the restaurant besides us and everyone had been served. We waited about 20 minutes and no one had even greeted us or took a drink order. So we got up and left. As we were leaving, the greater who sat us 20 mins earlier told us to have a good day. She wasn't even paying enough attention to notice that we haven't even been served. Terrible.

Visited October 2013
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Best wings ever!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

No matter what Buffalo Wild Wings I go to, they are all amazing. Especially the wings themselves. The atmosphere is great AND the game playing is fun, too!

Visited March 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I love the trivia and beer specials. The sandwiches were good on this visit, but the wings were very overcooked and dry. On previous visits the food has been consistent with what I have come to expect from this chain. Unfortunately, the staff seems to have an ongoing morale issue which makes this BW3's feel obnoxiously loud and stressful instead of fun and vibrant. Certainly not the best or worst restaurant I have ever eaten at, but definitely on the disappointing side of average.

• Visited August 2013
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Nice to have a new place in town to grap a quick sandwich or wings, beer ect, but be prepared for a noisy place”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Chain offering decent wings, but overprice. The place is always vdery noisy though, so be prepared for this

Visited June 2013