“Great food , go here !!!”
Review of Hunan Garden

Hunan Garden
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Newburgh, NY
“Great food , go here !!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I always go here when in town. The food has been great for many years and it is the same every time. No issues. Service is good, decor is average, food is GREAT!!!

• Visited October 2012

Butler, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the usual 'fast', buffet-type food.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just love Hunan Garden. Very consitant. Always know I will get great food that is not the run of the mill 'Chinese' food. Hands down, the best General Tso's Chicken possibly in the state. Reasonable, great wait staff. Clean and pleasant.

Visited September 2012
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Chinese”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Typically used for take out and the orders afre always on time, hot and well prepared. Maybe a little pricey for the dinner orders.

Visited September 2012
Fredericktown, Ohio
“It's just ok.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is good if you eat in but we have done to-go orders and the food was over cooked and burnt tasting and the next time they gave us the wrong food.

• Visited March 2012
Mt. Vernon
“1st visit impression”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I both love Chinese food and we certainly weren't disappointed! While the food was delicious, the service was fair at best. The restaurant wasn't busy, but our server took far too long to take our order, the wait for the food was quite long and then we had to sit and wait for our check and ask for a box for take home. I noticed the other server in our area was much quicker and more attentive. I'm hoping for another server on our next visit as the food is good and I hate to mark this restaurant off our list because of one person.

Visited July 2012