Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center is a diamond in the rough. There are an abundance of activities at this state park and yet, I find myself not wanting to do anything but listen to the birds, the trees whispering in the breeze and the water lapping along the beach. This park has the ability to reduce the stress on one's life for the amount of time you spend here. It is truly a beautiful state park which every single person, couple or family should experience in their lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by more than 3,100 tranquil acres, Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center is just 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio. We offer 110 guestrooms perfect for a quiet and romantic weekend getaway or a fun-filled family reunion. All lodge guestrooms have a private balcony or patio to give you a scenic view of the park, lake or outdoor pool. We also have 25 two-bedroom cottages (three with roll-in showers), each with a fully equipped kitchen, full bath, living room, dining area and a screened-in porch. Rafter's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; the gift shop operates seven days a week. Our 18-hole championship golf course is diverse, challenging and exciting for golfers of all skill levels. Other things to do: boating, fishing, hiking, cycling, camping, and many more recreational activities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Creek Hotel Mount Sterling
- Deer Creek Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Mount Sterling