I had a great weekend away for a business training! I am excited to plan a trip for my husband and I to come back and visit. Very relaxing atmosphere! Was surprised that they had such a nice pool and playground equipment. Plus who can complain when you can still get your Starbucks lattes (at the gift shop), and be in the middle of no where!! Heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by more than 3,100 tranquil acres, Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center is just 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio. We offer 110 guestrooms perfect for a quiet and romantic weekend getaway or a fun-filled family reunion. All lodge guestrooms have a private balcony or patio to give you a scenic view of the park, lake or outdoor pool. We also have 25 two-bedroom cottages (three with roll-in showers), each with a fully equipped kitchen, full bath, living room, dining area and a screened-in porch. Rafter's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; the gift shop operates seven days a week. Our 18-hole championship golf course is diverse, challenging and exciting for golfers of all skill levels. Other things to do: boating, fishing, hiking, cycling, camping, and many more recreational activities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Creek Hotel Mount Sterling
- Deer Creek Lodge And Conference Center Ohio/Mount Sterling