All reviews visiting family room was clean will stay there again nice place to stay kroger elevator ohio maid sink
Reviewed May 26, 2018

I personally negotiated a rate with one of the owners for me and 2 coworkers as we travel for work. We generally split the rooms 3 ways and rotate who gets their own room. When we arrived the reservation hadn't been put in the system. The desk clerk checked us in but said we needed to talk to the owner to get the rate fixed. It was late (after 10) and so we went to the rooms but the rooms hadn't had air conditioning turned on so they were super hot as it was 80+ degrees that day. So we turned on air and went to go eat. When we come back to the rooms I found a bed bug running on my bed. I caught it to show the staff then looked around and noticed that under the pillow there was dried blood drops. So not only do they have bed bugs but the staff hasn't changed the sheets since the last persons stay. We all three packed up and left, but I did talk to the from desk and tell her that I did not expect to be charged for the rooms considering what happened. She informed me that I had to talk to the owner. The next day the owner told me he would only refund one room since we only found the bed bugs in one room. I felt this was wrong as the rooms were very close to each other and you cannot sleep after having an experience like this. I had to find a new place to stay, and go through tons of precautions to make sure that I don't bring bugs to the next hotel and later to my home, and had a horribly unpleasant experience and I still got charged after checking out less that 3 hours after checking in. Whats worse is he charged me the regular rate and didn't even give me the discount that I negotiated with him. One of the worst hotel experiences I have had!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere. Pay a little more, drive a little further and enjoy your stay
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2018

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for one night. I had a great experience, the breakfast was good. The room was nice it appears to have been recently redone. I was really excited to swim, however the pool was closed which was disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Filthy and uncooperative! Rooms not cleaned. Overcharged. Pool and spa out of order. Never seen so much dirt in rooms, lobby - everywhere! Staff was dishonest when we were given 1 price on phonev with one clerk that was later increased.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This place should be $69 a night or less/ Hallways dirty and not maintained. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was not very good with tasteless eggs, overcooked sausage and tasteless gravy. Staff not very friendly.No elevator

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2018

Great value Great service friendly staff beautiful rooms free WiFi free hot breakfast quiet area with a variety of fast food restaurants in the area indoor heated... Overall I enjoyed my stay here and look forward to coming again

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family