My daughter and I drove from Virginia to Wisconsin, without any pre-arranged hotel reservations. We came across this hotel purely by chance, and are glad we did! Although the woman at the toll booth was of no help (I live here, so why would I know anything about the hotels here!), it was one of four, she said, at that exit. When I called from the car to see if they had availability, the lady I spoke to said the only non-smoking room left (it was late, probably 9:30 p.m.), was a "family suite" with two bunk beds and a king. My daughter has been asking my husband and me for bunks beds for a while, so as soon as I heard, I knew we would be staying there!
Even though the hotel was clearly busy, and the room was one of few available, it was perfect for us. The hallway and room was spotless. With the exception if a minor problem with the sink above the fridge, there were no problems. It was quiet and comfortable. Of course, my daughter loved the bunk beds, which were in a sort of separate cabin, with a little light aside each bed, and a small night stand.
We had the complimentary breakfast in the morning, which was just right for the drive ahead. I thought the pancake making machine was quite cool, although the pancakes were sort of rubbery to me. And the bacon was so thinly sliced, it hardly tasted like bacon, but what can you expect with a complimentary breakfast!? The rest of the food was fine, some eggs, sausage, yogurt, milk, juice, cold cereal, etc.
The front desk and other staff we met were outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if we were in the area, and would recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier is an elegantly decorated hotel located conveniently off of the Ohio Turnpike (I-80/90). The hotel offers all amenities any business or leisure traveler would need high speed internet access, 2 telephones 1 with speaker phone and voicemail, in room coffeemaker, iron and board and hair dryer. Other hotel features include free local phone calls, an indoor heated pool & fitness center as well as our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Holiday City, OH and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Bryan-Montpelier
- Holiday Inn Montpelier
- Montpelier Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Montpelier
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier Ohio