“Clean, Comfy & Cozy”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Montpelier
Peru, Indiana, United States
“Clean, Comfy & Cozy”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What more could a person ask for while traveling? Extremely clean hotel with the friendliest staff you could ask for. One of my personal favorites about this hotel is the huge breakfast which is included with your stay. If you leave starting your day hungry, that is your own fault. I hope everyone enjoys their stay at this hotel as much as I did.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melissa F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are always happy to hear from our guests and can't help but be ecstatic when we hear of such a positive experience. We hope that you stay safe in your travels and come back to see us soon!

Thank you!

Melissa F.
Front Desk Staff/Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This was an unexpected surprise. Pleasant, helpful staff. Clean public areas, patio, pool and rooms. Comfortable bed and good amenities. Typical ( but plentiful) breakfast. What more can you ask for? Perfect for what we needed en route. Four Seasons Restaurant next door has very good food in rather sparse surroundings.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. We made a two night reservation for myself and my father in law. We all checked in on a Friday and checked out on a Sunday. I noticed a charge on my credit card and called the hotel and was informed it was a charge for a now show for my inlaws for Thursday - I explained we made the reservations for Friday and Saturday nights only and not for Thursday (for one night?) I was informed that they had the reservation in their system and would not refund - even when we all checked in, as planned, for two nights. We made the reservations my phone so didnt get a confirmation number. The hotel has refused to refund the $96. Based on this I will not stay there again and will think twice about using any Holiday Inns. Disaspointing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Samsan1
Melissa F, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. We always try to make sure that our guests are happy and satisfied with us when they leave. Unfortunately, there are occasionally problems that we cannot help and we are always very sorry when we cannot fix these problems. We hope that in the future you will decide to give us and our brand another chance!

Thank you!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say that this is the best Holiday Inn experience I have had. This was my second stay in three years and, once again, the staff was very friendly, room was clean, beds were very comfortable, and the pool is excellent. The thing I found most important: the free breakfast - most hotels will throw out some cereal and coffee and wait for 10am to clean up, but this one actually had an employee front and center helping guests, hot food, and it was all clean.
As no hotel is perfect, I will say that the razor they gave me to replace the one I forgot almost caused me to bleed out. But otherwise, a great stay!!!

• Stayed August 2013
WI
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The gal at the front desk very friendly, we were craving Mexican food and she directed us to a great place in Bryan and even asked us how it was when we got back. Loved queen beds vs double beds. The indoor pool was apparently salt water. We love Holiday Inn Express due to nice rooms, good breakfast. We were only passing through and we were very pleased. You should join priority club too, get a free water bottle or two and a few snacks. My daughters chose ice cream bars.

• Stayed July 2013
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Staff most accodating from arrival to checkout. Any questions or needs were met with a very satisfactory conclusion. Trip was for the purpose of looking around the area for housing in preparation for a move to the area. Due to the convenience of the location, we will be using this hotel again. The only negative I found was the floor tile grouting in the bathroom was starting to come loose. Rm #310 in case you wish to repair!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Oregon, Ohio
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel was immaculately clean, with very nice amenities, especially given that it is a small town. The front desk staff were excellent. Breakfast was very nice with a different selection that other similar hotels at which we have stayed. My only complaint would be that the mattresses in our double queen room were not very comfortable (too firm for my taste) but overall it was an excellent experience and I would strongly endorse the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montpelier
Quality Inn Bryan/Montpelier
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Rainbow Motel Montpelier
Rainbow Motel Montpelier
#3 of 4 in Montpelier

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier? Share your experiences!