$97
$83
$81
Comfort Inn(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$76
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$71
$108
$115
$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastbreakfast barmorning breakfastgreat roommini fridgerooms are clean and comfortabletwo room suiteperfect stayindoor pooloatmealwould stay here againfresh fruitgreat place to staystaff was friendlyhieturnpike
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed here because of very icy driving conditions (12/26/2012) on the Ohio Turnpike. Better safe than sorry! Our first floor King Room was very clean and the overall condition of the hotel is excellent. Check in was quick and the desk staff person was very courteous. We would have enjoyed their pool, but we didn’t have our suits. The free breakfast was very well presented and contained a variety of hot and cold items. Holly the lady in charge of breakfast was very pleasant. There is a very good family restaurant; The Four Seasons very close by. I highly recommend staying at this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Old_Geezer2013
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I write several reviews for many hotels, from Chicago to Denver to Florida, and all I needed to do was go about 8 miles from my front door to find you folks! You folks have made my stay so pleasurable, from the room to your front desk personal I can only give you folks 5 Star's. I will be passing this information on to your corporate folks as well! I will see you folks once a month "In the word's of my son" "This place is official"!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife, my son, and I stayed in the family suite on a one-night stop-over. The reception was quick and very friendly. In fact all the employees we encountered were very friendly. The room was spacious and included a little wooden walled-off room within a room with bunk beds and a TV. This great. My only complaint is that there is no door or curtains to the kids room and the walls don't go to the ceiling, so light and noise can be an issue if you have kids that go to bed or early.

The pool was nice and heated to a comfortable temperature. Unfortunately, there was no tub.

This was the best of 5 hotels we stayed at on our cross-country road trip, and I would definitely stay here again when passing through.

Room Tip: Go for a family suite when traveling with younger children.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The reviews on here helped guide our decision to stay here based on a road trip we were on. We stayed with 2 kids and a dog and got one of their family suites. Overall reception was great. The room was awesome; had a little partitioned room with bunk beds that my kids LOVED. We enjoyed the room very much. Nice pool as well. We were very happy with breakfast as well (kids will love the pancake machine). The ONLY reason they didn't get the highest rating is our room smelled like an ash tray. We were on the south end of the 3rd floor which has smokers (apparently a lot of them) and it drafted very badly into our room. The room had never been a smoking room and as it turned out it was just from the other smoking rooms down the hallway. The staff was apologetic but un-sympathetic. Over all I would absolutely recommend this hotel, but don't stay on the 3rd floor if you're a non-smoker.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor smell like an ash tray.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Susie_hix, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you so much for the Great Feed Back, we appreciate your honesty and value your opinion. Our staff works very hard to provice a clean comfortable space for you to enjoy. We hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Our parents booked this hotel so we could take our daughter to the Spangler Candy Co. We were to pleased with the friendly, helpful staff. Our room was very nice. They allowed us to stay in a room with a king size bed for the 3 of us. Many hotels won't book that way...if there are 3 they put you in a room with 2 beds. Our daughter loves being the "pickle in the middle!" We loved the pool! The breakfast was beyond what most hotels provide for a complimentary meal. It was a buffet in itself. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Susie_hix, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you so very much for the kind words. Our staff takes Pride in putting our guests needs first. I will share with all involved the wonderful comments you have shared. We look forward to working with you on your next visit.
Again Thank you