“Wonderful experience at cookies on demand it's a must stop if you are in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cookies On Demand

Cookies On Demand
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Montpelier
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh baked cookies, sandwiches, soup, wine and appetizers.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Best cookies hands down; you will not be disappointed in the lunches either. The atmosphere was just as awesome. Even left with some great smelling melts for our home.

• Visited June 2013

“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very welcoming ambiance and staff from the moment you walk in the door. Delicious and great variety of cookie selection, awesome salsa and lemonade as well! Everything they offer is beautifully and thoughtfully executed. Beautiful outdoor space to enjoy the food as well! Made me a loyal customer from the first visit!

• Visited July 2013
PIoneer, Ohio, USA
“Yeah for Cookies :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

You will not be disappointed....Becky's cookies are by far AMAZING!!! We are always greeted with a smile and friendly conversation the moment we walk in the door :) Thank you Cookies on Demand for satisfying our sweet tooth !

• Visited October 2013
Montpelier, Ohio, United States
“Cookies On Demand--Montpelier, OH-The most Awesome Cookies!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Becky bakes every single cookie with love. I've bought "Cookies on Demand" cookies for many occasions. Every time I need to take a covered dish or have to take something to an event I just pick up a dozen or two of a mix selection of cookies. I've told the owner, Becky, I'm probably the only customer that buys so many but I can't actually eat them since I'm a diabetic. (I do cheat a few times and can't resist to savor them). I wish I wasn't diabetic and could eat more because they are perfection. Hopefully soon she'll have diabetic cookies and when she does I'll certainly purchase them.
Deb M. Montpelier, OH
P.S. SHE SHIPS HER COOKIES (hint hint)

• Visited September 2013
“AWSOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Becky does an awesome job! She goes above and beyond when it comes to service and food! I can tell you that all if her cookies are great. My favorite, if I had to pick, is her sugar cookie! She also has the best, fresh ciabatta bread that's backed fresh. I personally love it with her chicken salad! I highly recommend Cookies On Demand to everyone!!

• Visited October 2012