“WOW!”

Four Seasons Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family restaurant with large portions. Great lunch menu.
glen rock nj
“WOW!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

On my cross country drive from NYC today, my first stop after 9 hours of driving, was Montpelier OH. It was just a sleep stop. I had been in this area 8 years ago and had stopped for food at this restaurant only b/c it was the only option- it was a greasy spoon 8 years ago. BUT, to my delight today,when I walked in I knew I was in for a new experience. The place was spotless, the staff was helpful and gracious and the food was fresh and homemade. Make time for this gem when staying over or if you need a meal while driving by on I-80. Breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Visited May 2013

“Fresh homemade taste”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Crisp fresh salad and delicious fried fish. Lots of choices. Doesn't look like much on the outside but filled locals. It is2 minutes off the turnpike.

• Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Impressed with the selection.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I give this 5 stars because there is not much at this exit. I may have bumped it down to 4 if other places were here. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection here. We ate here three times in two days. Breakfast selection is great and tasted very good. The dinner/lunch selections are far more varied than I would have imagined and what our group had got thumbs up all around. The people working here were pleasant and the room was full of locals although the interstate passes right by. If you're traveling across the turnpike I recommend this place to beat the duldrums of the chain places farther up the road.

• Visited March 2013
Bryan, Ohio, United States
“Large portions for small $$”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food here is absolutley wonderful!! It's quick service either dining in or to go. You get more than what you paid for and nobody can beat their chicken wraps! I recommend this to everyone.

Visited February 2013
Clarkston, Michigan
“Great food, large helpings”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Really great service and good home cooked food..go hungry..the desserts are off the charts. We enjoyed the daily specials and ate several times during our stay in town..breakfast, lunch and dinner

Visited February 2013